cut costs. Save time. get to market.
For orthopedic manufacturers, getting product to market is very tedious and time consuming. To alleviate both the time and costliness of this process, Millstone has developed pre-validated and universal packaging solutions.
Pre-validated/ universal packaging solutions
Millstone teamed up with packaging experts to develop a packaging platform that fits roughly 80% of spinal and extremity implants. The universal packaging solution is a:
- Flexible design that cuts down on validation costs
- Design that fits the vast majority of spinal and extremities implants into a fairly small footprint
- Double sterile-barrier thermoform tray with two polyurethane liners for protection, inner and outer Tyvek lids and a shelf carton
- Configuration that can be sterilized by Gamma irradiation, EtO or e-beam
One of the quickest, easiest, most cost-effective ways to get your medical device to market. Millstone offers pre-validated packaging options in both pouch and tray configurations. Advantages of pre-validated packaging solutions:
- Eliminates tooling & design costs
- Packaging available in both tray and pouch configurations
- Pre-validated to meet industry recognized standards
- Compatible with various methods of sterilization
- Reduces resource needs & costs
- Increases speed to market